افلام مسيحية ترانيم روحية عظات صوت المسيحي الحر شباب مسيحي للابد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات يسوع من اجلك ترحب بكل الاعضاء والزائرين منتدي شباب مسيحي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
مواضيع مماثلة

Julius Alaagafhsi martyr

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
المسئول الاول عن المنتدي
المسئول الاول عن المنتدي
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 175
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/01/2011

Julius Alaagafhsi martyr Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Julius Alaagafhsi martyr   Julius Alaagafhsi martyr Emptyالإثنين فبراير 07, 2011 9:26 am

Julius Alaagafhsi martyr

Name is always associated with the title "Sir clerk martyrs." He was born in the city of St. Julius Aagafhs (Albehnsa now) in the third century AD, was a rich and broad influence on the Romanian authorities so that he was a friend of Armanios and to Alexandria. To register interest in the conduct of the martyrs was Julius acquire three hundred servant can read and write versions used in the conduct of the martyrs. Julius and attention to this letter is placed upon it sent to all Egyptian cities, the martyrs and inquired about whether the force, and care after their bodies or be wreaths certificate, and then submit reports on watch and listen. Sir Julius was written according to tell their stories to him in writing, and then gives them the masquerades to write them a number of copies. The keepers of God's bodies so concerned with the martyrs and recording their curricula. Julius was a loving service for everyone, especially strangers and the poor and widows. Divine vision appeared in the dream of our Lord Jesus says to him: "I am delighted to any server Saints, wreaths designed for you. Go to your Smonod and attest to my name, we greatly because. After a year and a half would supersede King Constantine worshiping idols and open churches. Look of the Archangel Michael you have a certain Even complement Jihad Hassan, wearing three wreaths: one for honesty and our prayers and Assoamk clean, and the second to serve the saints, and the third for the blood shed blood of Me. " Julius summoned Aujarits buildings and Tadrus said to them: "We have seen how to write the conduct of saints, and their bodies coffin, and sent home, I took a pond many. Now, keeping myself in fear of the Lord Jesus
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://jesus-4-u.roo7.biz

Julius Alaagafhsi martyr
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Eulogy martyr Mar Girgis
» Miracles of the great martyr Velobatir Mrkorios Abuseven

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
افلام مسيحية ترانيم روحية عظات صوت المسيحي الحر شباب مسيحي للابد :: Christian forums :: Stories of saints and martyrs-
انتقل الى:  
القنوات المسيحية

Julius Alaagafhsi martyr Feed-icon16x16 Subscribe in a reader