افلام مسيحية ترانيم روحية عظات صوت المسيحي الحر شباب مسيحي للابد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات يسوع من اجلك ترحب بكل الاعضاء والزائرين منتدي شباب مسيحي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Shahid Schori boy

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
المسئول الاول عن المنتدي
المسئول الاول عن المنتدي
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 175
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/01/2011

Shahid Schori boy Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Shahid Schori boy   Shahid Schori boy Emptyالإثنين فبراير 07, 2011 9:24 am

Pastor of sheep

This was the boy from a village called tons, had been a resident of the town followed Cnchev city Khomeini, the shepherd of sheep.

Since Arjnos arrived viceroy to guess, sent its soldiers to each adjacent to attend a mechanism to implement the decrees Christians Dkldjnos. Five of them directed to Cnchev piety girls Schori is sponsored Ghanma, asked: "Who are you?" He replied: "I am a Christian." The fastest of his grip on his successor but he managed to escape, he raped her two sheep from the flock and held it on horses, but is retroactive to stick and recovered sheep.

Summoned before Ariana

Since Khomeini returned to the magistrate told this story, sent the Viceroy and Governor brought Cnchev and threatened him with death if they attend this shepherd boy.

Governor came out and collect the heads of town and we know what happened, not to be afraid of the patient Arjnos born, I caught the Assyrians, and come closer to the guess, I shall put the magistrate in the prison until the morning. In the prison found a group of Christians arrested brave.

Tomorrow the boy to appear before the magistrate, asked: "What's your name?" Answer: "I am a Christian pastor of the people and inhabitants Bcnchev tons, the highest Schori." After the dialogue did not take long asked him to lift the Khor of the gods, is either He replied: "It will not hear you, whatever you want to Make me sooner
."
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://jesus-4-u.roo7.biz

Shahid Schori boy
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
افلام مسيحية ترانيم روحية عظات صوت المسيحي الحر شباب مسيحي للابد :: Christian forums :: Stories of saints and martyrs-
انتقل الى:  
القنوات المسيحية

Shahid Schori boy Feed-icon16x16 Subscribe in a reader