افلام مسيحية ترانيم روحية عظات صوت المسيحي الحر شباب مسيحي للابد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات يسوع من اجلك ترحب بكل الاعضاء والزائرين منتدي شباب مسيحي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

st.dimyana

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
المسئول الاول عن المنتدي
المسئول الاول عن المنتدي
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 175
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/01/2011

st.dimyana Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: st.dimyana   st.dimyana Emptyالإثنين فبراير 07, 2011 9:23 am

Origins born of parents rated the Christians in the late third century, it was her father Mark, and automatically the Burullus and Saffron Alcspan Valley. It was the first year of deliberately old monastery in southern city of Maimana Crocus, where he lived with her father banquet luxury for the poor and the needy for three days, after the mother moved. Amir asked her hand made one of the princes to her father asked her hand, and were known devotion and affection for the cult of beauty, with rich and literature. Show parent is out, he replied: "Why does my marriage and I would like to live with you? Will want to leave?" Exclamation of her father answered this, Raja talk about marriage. Noted his daughter she fell in the Bible and tension, and had resorted to stone own tears poured torrential love before God our Savior, as noted attaches great church with large Assoamha arrived, and attend many girls her friends to spend their time in her life skeet with a lot prayers Altsabih Ongoing. Palace building in the age of eighteen revealed its intention to life birch, welcomed her father in this direction. To achieve this desire has built exclusively in the Crocus upon request, to which the land of worship, and met with around forty of virgins who sow birch. I Batoul effigy of pure love of her father's love that exceeded their emotional well-presented as the only daughter sacrificing love of God. She lived with her attendants St. skeet wonderful life. Fasting with prayer mixed with praise by the sky around the palace to hear the voice of applause continued. The fall of her father during the persecution raised by her father Mark Dkldjnos weak and evaporation of Botha. Once I heard the news dummies until I got out of isolation to correspond with her father. Asked St. effigy of her friends that Isamn virgins and prayed for the salvation of her father so because of an error. St. met with parents, and in the courage and firmly telling him: "I wanted to hear the news of death to leave the true God." As she said: "Know, my father that if you physically in this tyranny, I do not know you I would be wrong of you here in front of the throne and Diana's where you will share in the inheritance of God's eternal love and to keep custody." Became wept bitterly about Jahdan the AUC, whatever the circumstances. I asked him not afraid of death, but is afraid of self and the body perish together, and not pay at the expense of the Emperor and my faith. With severe and outspokenness is put to full tears were not in love without stopping, she says to him: "I insisted on Jahdan true of the god, you do not Babi I'm not your daughter!" By Mark from falling inflamed these words and tears the heart of Mark, crying, crying MRA and regrets what he committed. In a spirit of humility sincere repentance filled with Raja said: "At this blessing is that I have seen you, my daughter. Anchlteni have profound gulf of shrimps in it. There was a renewed willingness to meet my Lord's great that before and I believe him." Please spirit and thanked God, who awakened his heart, saying: "Thank you God because you are stripped of the infidels from the darkness of my heart. Trap is broken and we survived ..." Swimming time and went to Antioch to interview him Jahrul Dkldjnos and faith, and remorse of what Attah fumigation of idols. Emperor exclamation point for the transformation of this Viceroy characterized by obedience, who left his faith and evaporation of Botha manifested faith with all our strength. Mark taunts the emperor Jahdan faith, and urged him to return to faith in the neighbourhood. The emperor did not rush to punish, but used many attempts to lured him, and not retreat from Mark arisen rebel tyrant, and ordered to cut off his head. This was the fifth Aviv, the festival of the Apostles. News spread in every state and cheered the heart of his daughter in St. Adami, has survived the loss of her father's eternal glories of the Gospel of Christ. At the same time the emperor's grief Mark, as has been the subject of pride and appreciation. Days later learned that his daughter Dkldjnos Adami is why Mark Back to the Christian faith, it sent some troops, and with machines of torture, to avenge them are virgins who live with them. I saw St. military personnel were on the palace and prepared torture machines, bringing the spirit of virgins and Nasra announced that the emperor had prepared everything for terror, but the time had attended the corona, it wanted to enjoy it, wait and either fearful escape from the back door. There is a virgin whom no one fears death. Great joy had said they would not escape those who adhere to Christianity. The parent company commander met with Christ, St. and told her that the emperor is inviting the Sijood of gods and provide many treasures and built by the great princess. As is, he replied: "As ashamed to call idols gods, no god but the Lord of heaven and earth. It is with me and I am ready to die for his name." Aghtaz commander ordered the four soldiers inside their Hinbazin for our times. The virgins who were crying, who look to our times.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://jesus-4-u.roo7.biz

st.dimyana
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
افلام مسيحية ترانيم روحية عظات صوت المسيحي الحر شباب مسيحي للابد :: Christian forums :: Stories of saints and martyrs-
انتقل الى:  
القنوات المسيحية

st.dimyana Feed-icon16x16 Subscribe in a reader